.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Through the Donald Duck's Eyes
Through the Donald Duck's Eyes :: See the world through the eyes of Donald Duck :: 唐老鴨看世界

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Landing at Centrair


Location: Centrair
Country: Nagoya (名古屋) , Japan
Donald Duck: Yokoso! Japan... Finally landing at Centrair, nice to meet you.


Donald Duck: I miss my computer at Hong Kong, let me get online first.


Donald Duck: I though it was free.... better look around to get some information.


Donald Duck: Hay, what are you focus at? Me or the pretty girl behind me....


Technorati Tags: , , ,


Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 汉语 | 日本語

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

donald no shashin wa totemo suteki desu. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home