.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Through the Donald Duck's Eyes
Through the Donald Duck's Eyes :: See the world through the eyes of Donald Duck :: 唐老鴨看世界

Friday, May 27, 2005

Air Hostess


Location: Hong Kong International Airport
Country: Hong Kong
Donald: Hum.... still have some time before take off.. Let's walk around.


Air Hostess from EVA

Donald: Nee HaOW... I am Donald Trump ....best fans... Donald Duck. Do you know where is Chi Ling now?


Air Hostess from Air China

Donald: Nee HaOW... Are you Chinese? Anyway, thanks for the flower.


Air Hostess from ANA

Donald: Koh-NEE-cheewah, Wah-TAHK-sheewah Donald Duck DEHSS.


Air Hostess from Thai Airways

Donald: sa-wa DEE Krab, pom chew Donald Duck.


Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 汉语 | 日本語

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 28, 2005 2:37:00 AM, Blogger pig said...

Oh! The Donald Duck is so lovely^^
I think I should start to take some bring my stuff toy with me when I travel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home