.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Through the Donald Duck's Eyes
Through the Donald Duck's Eyes :: See the world through the eyes of Donald Duck :: 唐老鴨看世界

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Goto Immigration Hall


Location: Near Immigration Hall, Hong Kong International Airport
Country: Hong Kong
Donald Duck: Hey... I know how to fill the form, just give me the boarding pass..


Donald Duck: Oops.. I forgot to reserve money for the Tour Guide's tips. For the 5 days packages, the travel agent recommend HKD500.


Donald Duck: Also, I don't know why Hong Kong people alwasy take all inflight magazine / newsapaper when they get in the aeroplane. And NEVER NEVER return after reading. I perfer to buy some to avoid this.


Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 汉语 | 日本語

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 13, 2005 2:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, impressive! and it recalls my memory of "aranzi aronzo". very well done, pls kindly keep this on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home